- We will make sure the books arrive to your destination in good fashion, not damaged. In order to do this, they will be sent directly from the printer in Germany with whom Mr Haddi has been working for many years.
- When we mention coffee table book, what we mean is that it is an object and not a magazine. It is a collector’s item, and it is not a hard cover. The description of The Legend is very well described on the website.
Definition of coffee table book:
“a large, expensive, lavishly illustrated book, intended especially for casual reading”
- The book is a limited edition of 500 copies. Mr Haddi’s Legend series of books come unbound, as many collectors of these books like to be able to frame their favourite images, so with this in mind, the books are not bound, and the pages are loose leafed to make is easier for our clients to this without damaging the rest of the pages.
- As we mention on the website www.mhspublishing.com at the bottom of the page.
- Due to all books being limited editions / collectors’ items, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- International shipping may take up to 15 days from the time that you order your book.
- For international deliveries, the customer is responsible for any additional taxes, customs fees, and import duties.
We really appreciate your commitment. Mr Haddi will do a very large show next year in the USA, we will let you know, and we hope to meet you there.